The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 28mm Summicron-M, 75mm APO-Summicron-M, 135mm APO-Telyt-M

• Thread starter Deleted member 7792
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7792

I bought these three lenses earlier this year (2013) in anticipation of using them with the new M Type 240. I don't have the new M yet :( and have been rethinking my lens kit. These three lenses are being sold simply to reduce the kit, and have been sitting on my shelf, boxed and unused, since I purchased them. At these prices, I'm taking a loss, but that's the reality of today's market. I will include a copy of the purchase invoice with each lens.

Leica 28mm f/2 Summicron-M ASPH, Black, 6-bit coded
Purchased from Dale Photo/Leica Store Miami in March 2013 as a Certified Pre-Owned lens, S/N 4193737. Like-new condition with box, papers, pouch, hood, and blank (1-year) warranty card - $3,200 or best offer.

Leica 75mm f/2 APO-Summicron-M ASPH, 6-bit coded
Purchased new from Godec's Photo Supply in March 2013, S/N 4122425. LNIB condition with box, papers, pouch and blank (3-year) warranty card - $3,200 or best offer.

Leica 135mm f/3.4 APO-Telyt-M, not 6-bit coded
Purchased from Dale Photo/Leica Store Miami in March 2013 as a Certified Pre-Owned lens, S/N 4184994. Excellent+ condition with box, papers, pouch and blank (1-year) warranty card - $2,900 or best offer.

Offers will be considered but I'm not interested in trade offers, unless you happen to have an M Type 240 that you want to offer. :D

Prices include insured FedEx/UPS Ground shipping to CONUS, but do not include PayPal fee. I will accept PayPal (add 3% fee), bank transfer, cashiers check, money order or personal check as payment. I have an excellent record (seller and buyer) on this forum, on Fred Miranda, and on eBay (ID "jscolson").

Since I can respond to email faster than PMs using my iPhone or iPad, contact me by email at "joe dot colson at me dot com" or by using the Contact page on my website.

Leica 28mm f/2 Summicron-M ASPH:

Leica 75mm f/2 APO-Summicron-M ASPH:

Leica 135mm f/3.4 APO-Telyt-M:

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 7792

FS: PRICES REDUCED - Leica 28mm Summicron-M, 135mm APO-Telyt-M

PRICES REDUCED:

Leica 28mm Summicron-M ASPH - $3,000 shipped
Leica 135mm APO-Telyt-M - $2,800 shipped

Leica 75mm Summicron-M ASPH - Withdrawn

Thanks for looking.

Joe

D&A

My three favorite Leica m lenses.
Phenomenal Performing Lenses + Phenomenal Seller = Phenomenal Deal!

Math may not have been my strong suit, but I know when something adds up to a great transaction, all around!

Dave (D&A)

D

Deleted member 7792

Thanks Dave & Guy. I decided to remove the 75mm Summicron-M from the sale because I'm in love with that lens. I'd hard to "thin the herd!" ;)

Joe