The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica M9

Gbealnz

Leica M9, black, complete with box etc, as supplied.
Excellent near new condition, very very slight signs of use, but very nice condition. Has "glued on thumb rest" as well. Very handy.
6073 actuations.
US$4000, shipped, using PayPal as "Gift". Shipped International Courier from New Zealand.
I could be tempted with a Sony NEX6/7 as a trade. Talk to me.
Gary

Last edited:

Farnz

Gary,

The 'glued on thumb rest' is the Thumbie and if it's been stuck on with the double-sided adhesive strip that came with it then it can be easily removed without leaving a mark. Sharply twist (not pull) to tear the Thumbie from the adhesive and then roll and push the adhesive off the camera with your thumbs. Do the same with the remnants of adhesive on the Thumbie and it's good to go again. (The instructions for removal came with the Thumbie.)

I've removed a Thumbie from my black chrome M8 and another from my silver chrome M9-P and no mark was left on either.

Just thought you and your prospective buyers might like to know.:)

Pete.

Gbealnz

Thank you Pete. I really only mentioned it as it is part of the deal. I like it, but then again, the next buyer might not. It even "adds value".
Appreciate the post though.
Gary

tmldds

Gary,

I do not know what's going on with the "pm." However, I have decided to pass on this and keep my nex7 for now. Good luck with the sale.

Gbealnz

Camera is sold, with a deal done for a nice NEX7 and accessories.
Thanks to all that replied, a truly nice forum, with wonderful participants.
Gary