The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji X100 // 21AXXXXX // $700 OBO

heymatthew

Hello all,
I purchased this X100 a few days ago and I just don't really feel like it's for me. I'm more of an SLR guy and just can't get used to this camera so I'd like to sell it. I am the second owner and it is in SN range 21AXXXXX so it's past the SAB issues.

One side of the camera exhibits a pretty significant rub mark where the previous owner was using a strap without the leather protectors. It doesn't affect functionality and it's not dented, but it is significant enough to mention. Personally, it doesn't bother me much. Other than this, the camera is in very fine condition (if it weren't for this mark, I'd rate it a solid 8.5 out of 10). Given the scratch, I'm rating it a 7, which, in my opinion, is conservative.

The lens is clean and clear with no scratches, fungus or haze. The viewfinder is also bright and clean with no scratches, fungus or haze. The LCD on the back of the camera is in excellent condition and has a screen protector applied (came on the camera when I bought it).

Included are the following items:
- Fuji X100 (SN 21AXXXXX)
- Lens Cap
- Original Box
- Original Strap
- Original Charger
- Original Battery
- 3x 3rd Party Batteries (2x Lenmar, 1x Other)

I am asking $700 or best reasonable offer. No trades at this time. Payment via regular PayPal (you can pay gift if you want, but it's not necessary). Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail Insured. I'll eat all fees and shipping costs.

Photos are of the actual camera for sale. Please send me a PM with any questions or offers and I will get back to you ASAP. I want this gone so don't be shy about sending me offers!

Best,
Matthew