The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Leica Mp 0.72 Black Paint+ Leica 35 1.4 ASPH 11874

gordon0803

To raise some funds for my recently purchased M240, I have to give up two of my gears:

1. Leica Mp 0.72 Black paint - $2,850
Item bought originally from here, only ran one role of film thru. Barely used, and less likely for me to keep shooting 135 films.
This one is black paint Leica MP, with 0.72x viewfinder.
I will rate the camera 9/10, mainly because there's several light scratches on the bottom plate as the plastic cover was off.
Otherwise the camera is near mint condition with very moderate wear.
100% functional, comes with body and the leica strap.
I also have a luigi case with hand grip for the MP, willing to drop in with a bundle for additional $150.

2. Leica 35 1.4 asph (pre-fle) $3,200.
THIS is an excellent lens, might be the best 35mm I've ever owned. I will rate the lens 9.8/10.
Only minor wear on the lens hood. Not a single scratch or paint off around the body, all glass clean and clear.
One thing to remind, this is the very late version of 11874, with 6-bit coded.
Come with all the accessories and paper works as new.

For trade:
Will consider M9P and ALL VERSIONS OF noctilux in MINT condition.

My price is very modest, and for a quick sale.
Paypal is preferred, buyer add 3% for fees.
I have several references here and on FM forums as well. Buy with confidence.

Will attach picture soon.