The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Medium Format Closet Cleaning

John Black

Some left over bits and pieces from medium format days gone by...

LENS CASE FROM PHASE ONE VALUE-ADDED KIT
Excellent Condition
$25 shipped and paypal'd in the US; US only.

This came with the Phase One kit (sold long, long ago). No tears or rips. Good for a SLR lens like a 24-70 F2.8 or a medium format 150mm F2.8 sized lens.

LEAF 1.3X FOCUS SCREEN FOR MAMIYA / PHASE ONE 645AFD / DF CAMERAS
Like New
$50 shipped and paypal'd in the US; US only.

Purchased from Capture Integration and used in a Phase One DF and Phase One P30+. The screen cost $199... The focus screen is in pristine condition and was only used for about 100 clicks. At the time I upgraded from a P30+ to a P65+ and did not need the screen anymore. These screens are laser etched with the crop marking and are worlds better than the lame Phase One plastic overlays.

MAMIYA 150MM F3.5 AF LENS
Mint Condition, Complete in Box
$350 shipped and paypal'd in the US

The lens was used a couple times with a Mamiya 645AFDII and Phase One 645AF. Worked great. No marks or blemishes on the glass or lens barrel.

MAMIYA -2 DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT FOR 645AFD / DF CAMERAS
Like new
$20 shipped and paypal'd in the US

This replaces the standard diopter lens (slides out easily) and adds a -2 adjustment, thus shifting the diopter range to -5 to 0. Handy for those of us who are near-sighted. Usually I need -2, but occasionally my eyes get tired I need something in -3 range. Popped this into the viewfinder to give more -diopter range. Cost $38 from Capture Integration.

SOLD --- HASSELBLAD BAY 70 UV FILTER - SOLD
Mint Condition
$30 shipped and paypal'd in the US

Used the filter with the Hasselblad 110/2 FE. Lens was sold a long time ago, but still have this filter.

Last edited: