The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MS-Optical Perar 35/3.5 Triplet lens

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
I recently bought this excellent copy from a member here. It is in excellent shape: glass is perfect, diaphragm operates flawlessly, it collapses and extends as designed, and it is truly portable on a NEX 6. This copy is sharp, and images show even sharpness across the frame.

MS-Optical Perar 35:3.5 - Page 1

The version for sale is the Mk I (the only difference is the shape of the focussing handle); the one on this copy is very sturdy.

The images in the URL below show the many combinations that the various included caps can be used for:

front screw-in cap, and back-of-elements screw in cap (metal)

If the included screw-on lens shade is fitted, then the back-of-elements screw in cap can screw into it instead.

Or, you can use the Schneider Kreuznach plastic cap over the front section instead, and use it as a quick on-off protection for the front element

Price: $599 USD, including shipping anywhere Price includes shipping and PP fees.

I have included an M-mount rear cap; this is how I received it.

My reasons for selling are that I prefer to use the CV Color Skopar 35/2.5, and I only need one small 50.

If you are unfamiliar with this lens, read all about it here:

MS Optical Super Triplet Perar 3.5/35 Mark II | japan exposures

Email ([email protected]) works better for me than PMs do.