The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Leica M4, Summicron DR 50/2... for an M8

margzzz

I would be willing to trade both of these together for a chrome M8 with moderate/low actuations.

I am reluctantly selling my user Leica M4 in order to invest in an M8. This camera was CLA’d by DAG earlier this year, so it is in awesome working condition. It is not the prettiest M4, with scratches and some brassing on the shutter, lugs, and back. There is a slight dent in the back of the camera near the right lug which was made by a poorly designed camera strap (boo). However, it has been revitalized with a new covering from DAG, which replaced a withering vulcanite covering. Overall this camera is certainly not a beater, though not a pristine collectible. It works great and has given me results better than I could have imagined. $900 paypaled

Also for sale is a user Summicron DR 50/2 without goggles. The body shows moderate wear, most notably the brassing around the inside of the focus ring (shown in the pictures). The glass itself looks awesome. I’ve gotten crystal clear results, and I cannot detect any scratching, etching, etc. This is a vintage lens, so it may not be perfect, but I’ve tried to detail it as best as possible. Comes with metal cap (which has a dent), back cap, and a UVa filter. $650 paypaled

CONUS only. Shipping will be calculated based on location, or if you buy both items together.

Please ask me any questions you may have. I am more than happy to take more pictures or explain in more detail things I may have forgot to mention. Thank you for your interest!