The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black Billingham Hadley Large, Red Lance Camera Strap

Kokoshawnuff

A Black Billingham Hadley Large camera bag, with black leather trim and nickel fittings. This bag is a couple months old. I initially intended this to be a camera bag/briefcase for my business trips, but found I don't need something so big for a RF and single lens set (what typically bring when photography isn't my main concern). Therefore it's been used on three trips for a total of maybe 20 days and is in mint condition. No wear, no tears, no stains...still firm (not slouchy) like new Billinghams are. It comes with the original Billingham dust bag, and the (MSRP $40) Billingham SP-15 shoulder pad in black.

For more info on the bag dimensions, etc it is easily searchable

**$200** for bag and shoulder pad $180 for just the bag

Shipping will only be to the 50 United States for $10 via either USPS or FedEx ground/home depending on how much time I have.

Note: this image is a stock image, since the bag is in like new condition.

Red and black Lance Camera strap in mint condition. I used this 48inch strap literally twice for short periods of time (it's just not for me). They sell for $38 and a very high quality straps.

**$20**

Shipping will only be to the 50 United States for $2 via USPS.

Manfrotto 494RC2 Mini Ball Head with quick release plate. In like new condition with original box and instructions. A great ball head that holds 8.82lbs according to the specs.

**$40**

Shipping will only be to the 50 United States for $4 via USPS

I've sold quite a few things here and the other usual places under the same username...Alex

Last edited: