The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica/Leitz Camera Cases

Gbealnz

I have about a dozen camera cases for the varying Leica/Leitz models, all old, none mint, but all too good to be confined to the scrap-heap.
Ideally I'd like to sell the lot to someone that needs a few, and they can dispose of the rest.
If you have a M, or even the older Barnacks, or a R, and need/want a case, contact me. I can sort something out. I can inspect closely the case, and if required take a picture. I have an old Model 1A, an M2, and also an SL, so can at least "try" them with those cameras.
There is also an old (almost vintage?) compartment case, in poor state, and with someones name inscribed.
$15 each. Post and PayPal extra, deal done for more than one.
Help me recycle these old gems please.
Gary

Gbealnz

Keen to shift these, or even just some of them. Don't be afraid to make an offer, they are too good to chuck.
If no joy here they'll be off to that auction site.
Gary