The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic GH3 plus 7-14mm plus 12-50mm

docdave37

I offer the following kit:

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body , Black

Panasonic 7-14mm f/4 Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Micro Four Thirds

Olympus Micro Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 EZ Zoom Lens for Micro Four Thirds System - Black

One Extra Panasonic DMW-BLF19 Battery for Lumix GH3 Camera, 7.2V Capacity, 1860mAh Output Voltage (Two batteries in total in this offer.)

All items are in pristine condition with original packaging. The Panasonic comes with a lens pouch. The Olympus comes with a lens hood. I checked both lenses for back focus and/or front focus issues. Both lenses are sharp with no flaws at all. The camera has about 300 shutter actuations. It has no scratches, dents, or any imperfections.
I have sold many items on this site with no issues. Everyone was completely satisfied. I also have sold on ebay since 1995 under the seller name of docdave37 with a 100% satisfaction record.

I am asking $1800 for the kit.

Please contact me via email if interested:
[email protected]

Thank you.
Dave Winiewicz

docdave37

I will reduce the price on this kit to $1700 and pay all postage fees. The camera is less than 6 months old and virtually brand new. The lenses are pristine and, literally, used once each to check functionality.

Contact me at [email protected]

Thank you.

Dave Winiewicz

docdave37

One more price reduction. I bought this camera from a adorama on March 5th. Like I said, it is virtually new and unused. I paid almost $80 just for the extra battery. I paid $1100 for the super Panasonic 7-14 lens, but only used it once. Why keep it if I'm not using it?

My lowest price....$1640 and I will pay postage.

Contact me at [email protected]

Thank you.

Dave