The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 7+80mm, Voigtlander 50 Heliar

Got two good things for sale here! They're both great, but I don't use them enough to justify keeping them around.

---Mamiya 7, with 80mm F4 - $1000
This is a fantastic MF rangefinder, really fast to shoot with AE. The body is in great condition, fully functional and tested with film.

The lens is in superb condition and comes with the hood and caps. The body is great, aside from a few user marks that are visible in the pictures. The VF is very bright and clear, meter is accurate, and the RF is aligned.

---Voigtlander 50mm F3.5 Heliar, Chrome - $500
This is the original chrome limited edition version that came with the Bessa T 101 sets. It comes with the hood and both caps, as well as a genuine Leitz M adapter. It's a ridiculously sharp lens, but I use the F2 Heliar a lot more!

The lens is in great condition overall. The glass is 100% clean, no scratches, haze, or fungus. Just some dust inside. Cosmetically it is good, just some minor wear and a few small dents on the lens cap.

I've bought and sold on GetDPI before, and also have positive feedback on RFF under the same name. I also have 100% feedback on Ebay under Supafly_Productions.

I'll cover the paypal fees, please ask me for a shipping quote!

Last edited: