The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 24mm f/1.4 ASPH Summilux-M

Hello,

I am selling my Leica 24 Summilux to fund some other endeavors. I like this focal length but don't use it enough so it has to go. Being an f/1,4 allows for greater depth-of-field and increase low-light shooting ability. I've used this lens on an M9 and M8.2 and have found no issues at all with it on either camera.

The lens comes complete in the box (outter and inner), case, caps, and hood. Also included is a B+W Series 7, 2-stop Neutral Density Filter.

You can read more about the lens on Leica's website: Leica Camera AG - Photography - LEICA SUMMILUX-M 24 mm f/1.4 ASPH.. You can also see the lens in a short video I put together: For Sale: Leica 24mm f/1,4 Summilux-M ASPH on Vimeo. Here are photos taken with this lens: Leica 24mm f/1.4 Summilux-M ASPH - a set on Flickr.

This lens sells new for between: $7295.00 and $6995.00. I'm looking to get $5700.00, but am open to reasonable offers. I will accept cash or paypal (we can discuss who pays the fees).

I'm located in Madison, WI but am willing to travel a reasonable distance, which we can discuss. Shipping within North America only at this time.

You can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Bump... $5500 which includes paypal and shipping!!!

I'd also be interested in trading for a 4th version Nocti f/1 or M240 or Monochrom!!!