The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M9-P, Silver, Low Actuations

• Thread starter Deleted member 7792
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7792

This is a Leica M9-P camera (body only), silver, S/N 3980271, in pristine condition, with only 6,156 shutter actuations. I bought this camera from Dale Photo/Leica Store Miami in June 2013 expecting a long wait for the M Type 240. I am selling it because I'm now the lucky owner of a silver M Type 240. This M9-P needs a new home. It had approx. 6,000 actuations when I purchased it, and I've added another 150 (see M9info details in photo below).

Included in the auction are all of the accessories (except the hot shoe cover) that came with the camera when it was new, plus extras, in the original box & packaging:

• Leica M9-P camera, silver (body only)
• Body cap
• Lithium ion battery
• Carrying strap
• Charger with cords
• USB cable
• Blank registration card
• Lightroom license
• Manual & all papers
• Thumbs Up, CSEP-1S, silver
• Match Technical Services "Boop" silver soft shutter release (not pictured)

This camera is in absolutely pristine condition - no signs of wear, marks, blemishes, dents, brassing or scratches. I've included a few close-up photos of the body to show areas that are usually prone to wear. They're clean!

I'm asking $5,450, including insured FedEx 2-Day shipping to CONUS and PayPal fee. I cannot ship internationally.

You can contact me by PM, or by email at "joe dot colson at me dot com", or by using the Contact page on my website.

Thanks for looking.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator: