The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad CFV16 CWD Anniversary Edition Digital Back.

FSOT

Yes it is for sale and it is in excellent condition. It also got a brand new IR filter just came back from Hasselblad USA. All the buttons also got replaced with new springs so when you push the buttons they are very nicely responsive like when they were new.

Chazz

Yes it is for sale and it is in excellent condition. It also got a brand new IR filter just came back from Hasselblad USA. All the buttons also got replaced with new springs so when you push the buttons they are very nicely responsive like when they were new.
Thank you very much for the info!! I'll send you a pm with my info and a few more questions I have.
Thanks again, and I'll talk to you shortly.
Charles

I've seen this back, and can attest that it is indeed in excellent condition Charles.
Hey Chuck,
I really appreciate your personal assessment of the back! Having someone not connected to the sale vouch for the product is a huge help, so thank you!!
Chuck you seem to live a stone throw away from me. I live in Beachwood Canyon under the Hollywood sign. Oh yeah and you have a great name too! LOL!!!
Thanks,
Charles