The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 5DmkII + RRS L-Bracket

agoglanian

Price: $1,450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

I have two 5D2s and I'm letting go of one to purchase a Panasonic GH3, the reason for my decision is I would like to have the versatility of both formats, and the GH3 has the video features I want / need.

My 5D is in great cosmetic condition, minor minor scuffs around the body from normal use. I am pretty sure it has under 50k on the shutter but I will verify that number soon; additionally, here's what you will get:

5D Mark II body (There is a Zacuto Z-frame over the LCD which I can remove if you don't want it)
Original Box + Accessories
OEM LP-E6 charger
OEM LP-E6 battery
RRS L-Bracket

I am happy to answer any questions you may have, and if you happen to have a GH-3 and would be interested in a trade, get in touch with me. I would prefer that payment be via Paypal and if you choose not to use a gift payment I ask that you please cover the 3% transaction fee, and I will cover the shipping within the CONUS.