The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony RX100 with Extras.

jsnack

Selling a Sony RX100 camera with extras. I bought this new in March of 2013.

I'm selling because it is just too small for my hands.

It is in perfect condition except for a few small scratches on the very edge of the right side of the LCD...where I stupidly tried to remove & reposition the LCD screen protector using an exacto knife.

However, you cannot see the scratches (except for the edge of one) with the screen protector on. You cannot see them with the camera powered on or off. There is an air bubble in the middle which I can't get rid of...I can never put these things on easily! Also, there is a hairline scratch in the upper right corner of the LCD screen protector. I think a new, Sony protector would cover everything and get rid of the air bubble.

This is a very slight cosmetic defect that in no ways diminishes the performance of this great little camera. Any other marks you see are simply dust or reflections.

Other than that, the camera is perfect. It has been used for less than 500 shots...probably less than that.

It comes with the box and all contents that originally came with it.

The extras include a famous Richard Franiec grip which is a $34.95 accessory, and a Carry Speed MagFilter 42mm Circular Polarizer, which also costs $35.00.

Price is $525.00 shipped & paypal'd in the USA only.