The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8 (silver) + Accessories (Australia)

Almost mint condition Silver M8, with two batteries (1 Leica), body cap, strap and charger. For sale due to purchase of an M9. Less than 7300 shutter actuations!
Excellent condition, with only some tiny surface brush marks on top plate and near red dot. One tiny scratch on right top corner. Original plastic covering still on baseplate. Always used with a film screen protector (included) and a leather half-case (not included) and kept in a camera bag.
In perfect working condition and rangefinder perfectly calibrated. See 2 sample shots taken with this camera.
NOTE: pictured lens is not included.

I have feedback on FredMiranda as lenticular11 and eBay Aus as demci05

Asking price US$1800 or A$1950 for locals - sorry I omitted to post a price originally and thanks to folk who notified me (3 :) )
Insured postage and Paypal fees additional to advertised price.

Photos here: M8 for sale - a set on Flickr

Check out my Flickr pages for many images taken with this camera: Flickr: smoothlennie's Photostream

Last edited: