The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Lots of Leica Lenses and Accessories (Hoods, Finder, Hard to Find Items, etc...)

BrettS

Hello All,

A little bit of a summer sale as I am looking to clear out some of my lesser used Leica gear.

Please contact for additional photos of all items. When Private Messaging, please include your e-mail so I can send photos directly.

Due to the number of items, please PM or e-mail directly and refrain from posting below. I will update ad as items are sold.

1) Leica 35mm F/2 Summicron ASPH- Includes original Leica front and rear caps, Leica leather case, and original Leica #12526 hood. Glass is extremely clean and aperture is perfect. Some minor cosmetic marks on the barrel but optically and mechanically without fault. Sherry Krauter checked over the lens recently (04/09/2013) and indicated “No need for service, Checked to Leica tolerances.” A copy of this paperwork will be included in the sale. A fantastic 35mm lens! Price: $2375.00

2) Leica 35mm F/3.5 Summaron- LTM Screw Mount A36 Version- Includes plastic rear cap and original Chrome Leica front cap. Also will include rare (and in mint condition) "FOOKH" hood as well as an original "E.Leitz, N.Y. SL" clip on filter. Super well made and built like a tank. Extremely clean front and rear elements with great coatings. Some very minor haze internally; but that is almost unavoidable in a lens of this vintage. Focus and aperture are smooth with infinity lock working perfectly. Classic rendering and with 10 aperture blades it will produce beautiful bokeh. A super small, compact lens that you can take anywhere. I also have a LTM-M adapter that can be purchased separately. Price: $550.00

3) Leica 28mm F/2.8 Elmarit- Rare 1964 9-Element, Version One with black paint infinity lock. Includes Leica #12501 Hood, Leica #14102P front cap, Leica Serie VII UVa filter, Leica Serie VII Green filter, Leica Serie VII Yellow filter, and generic deep rear cap. This lens is the black paint “equivalent” to the 35mm and 50mm Summicrons of the day. This particular lens has the earlier rare red paint on barrel and a black paint infinity lock. Glass is extremely clean. Lens was serviced by Sherry Krauter on 02/05/2013. A copy of the receipt will be included. A sharp and classic rendering lens due to the symmetrical design. Simply beautiful in black and white. A great lens to shoot with or collect that is only going to keep consistently appreciating in value. Price: $2800.00

4) Canon 135mm F/4 Serenar- Screw Mount Lens- Glass is very clean and aperture moving smoothly. I may be able to find a LTM-M adapter to be sold separately if needed. Price: $100.00

5) Leica #12524 35mm Summicron Hood- Same hood as the #12526 hood, except the #12524 didn't come with a front cap. Clean condition, will fit most 35mm Summicrons. Price: $80.00

6) Leica "SOOPD" Summitar Barn Door Hood- Solid user condition. Later version with spring clips. Price: $60.00

7) Leica "SBOOI" 5cm (50mm) Finder- Super clean condition with beautiful glass. One of the best made. Price: $175.00

8) Leica Bakelite Case for 5cm Elmar and 5cm Summitar. Clean Condition. Price: $40.00

9) Leica Presentation Case for III Models. Good condition marked "E. Leitz, INC., N.Y." Red with "Leica" on outside as well. Price: $45.00

10) Geiss-Kontakt Synchronozer for Leica. In original case. Not exactly sure what this is, but I believe it is from LTM cameras. (Can send pictures) Price: $25.00

I am looking for a 50mm LTM-M adapter if anyone has one.

I also have a near perfect Chrome 50mm Elmar-M (last version) and a near mint late German 35mm Summicron IV if anyone is looking. I am just on the fence about keeping them, so I didn't want to post them. Please contact for details.

Please contact for additional photos of all items. When Private Messaging, please include your e-mail so I can send photos directly.

Again, due to the number of items, please PM or e-mail directly and refrain from posting below. I will update ad as items are sold.

Thank you,
-Brett-