The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M240, 50 f/0.95, 21 f/1.4

Up for sale is a Leica dream combo. Original owner on the M240 (black), original owner on the Noctilux (bought in 2011), 2nd owner on the 21 Summilux. Everything is in immaculate condition. Everything comes with all it did new including boxes, etc.

Some bonus extras:
- Olympus VF-2 viewfinder for live view goodness
- 1.4x magnifier (the string on the magnifier to attach to strap isn't there but the magnifier itself works great)
- Brand new 60mm 0.9 ND filter for the 50 Noct so that you can shoot it wide open in daylight
- Couple of SD cards

If you are interested in getting into Leica even deeper, any of my other lenses are available to be included, just ask. I can also sell an 18 Elmar, 21 Super Elmar, 35 Summilux ASPH, 50 Summilux, 75 Summicron.

WILL NOT SEPARATE. Requests to separate will be ignored. Offers will be ignored, price is absolutely firm. Pictures can be made available to a serious buyer. Sorry folks, no Paypal on this one. Cashier's check, wire transfer (from a U.S. bank only), cash (for bay area local deals) are the only payment options. I will take care of FedEx Standard Overnight shipping once payment clears.

Price: $23,000