The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 645 AFD Film Back & Mamiya 150 f/3.5 AF

afkuang

Hi there! I'm looking to sell my Mamiya 645 AFD film back that is in near mint condition and functioning perfectly. They seem to be going for $170+ on eBay so I'm listing it for $150 + shipping and PP fees.

I am also looking to sell my Mamiya 150 f/3.5 AF lens which is in mint condition. Focusing works flawlessly, glass is clean, there no scratches on the lens or hood. It has been an excellent performer and is sharp even wide open. I used it exclusively on my Mamiya 645AFD and it has never failed to disappoint. I am looking to sell it for $250 + shipping and PP fees.

If you buy both, I will sell the two for $375 ($25 off) & free insured shipping (just cover PP fees or pay via PayPal gift).

For reference, you can find me on FredMiranda under the username 'afkuang' where I have 100% positive feedback or on eBay under 'kuangfamily' where I also have 100% feedback. Thanks for looking!

IMAGES CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://imgur.com/a/4u3ER#pTum8WL

Please note that the Mamiya 645AFD body pictured in the images is not part of this sale, thank you!