The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A850, Tamron 28-75 2.8, Olympus 45/1.8 Panasonic Lumix 25/1.4, A+A 103 strap

ozmander

Having recently purchased an RX1 (awesome!), it's time to "rationalize" some of my gear :p

Sony A850 -- outstanding condition, 9+, comes with all original accessories, boxes, etc. 8GB Memory Pro Duo and 16GB Sandisk CF included.
$1,175

Tamron 28-75, F2.8 -- also in outstanding condition, 9+, also comes with original box, hood, papers.
$375

Olympus 45 F1.8 -- in like new condition, 10. Embarrassingly, it's never been used, since I ended up using my D600 and 85/1.8 for all my portrait work. So it is like new in original box. Purchased Dec 2012.
$325

Panasonic Lumix 25 F1.4 -- in excellent condition 9+, spotless with no scratches or marks. Again, with all original accessories. Also purchased Dec 2012.
$475

Artist and Artisan strap in black. Acam 103. Never used. I prefer the fixed length, but it was too late to return. From Popflash - purchased in Dec 2012.
$60

I am willing to consider a trade on the M43 lenses. I'm looking for the 12-35X F2.8 Vario.

I'm also willing to consider a straight trade on the A&A strap. I'm looking for the ACAM-102, which is the fixed length, non-adjustable stap in black.

Please see the attached pictures. Let me know if you have any questions.

All prices are net. That means Paypal and shipping costs extra.

I will not ship outside the US, apologies. Shipping from NJ.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

ozmander

The Panasonic 25 1.4 is now sold.

The Olympus 45, Tamron 28-75, and the A&A strap are still available

I am also selling a brand new, unused Squinno case for the RX1.

ozmander

Bump.

A&A strap is $60 (like new, retails for $80)

Tamron 28-75 reduced to $350 (9+ condition, retails for $499)

Squinno $60 (brand new in box, unused, retails for $89)