The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad HC 35, 50-110, and 1.7X TC

cgthanos

As I have recently sold my hasselblad body and back, I am selling the remainder of the lenses at a discount. Unfortunately this sale is out of necessity, and the brief time that I spent with this equipment was problem free.This ad was refreshed to consolidate items and reduce prices, and pictures are listed below. Items available to ship to US verified paypal addresses or for local pickup in the New England area. I have references at at ebay, audiogon, fredmiranda, and here under the same user ID. No trades please.

HC 3.5-4.5 / 50-110 mm Zoom Lens: $2499 + shipping
Excellent condition hassy zoom with only 1590 actuations, complete with box, B+W UV filter (a $160 value), caps, and hood. Some light brassing at hood interface but very minor.

HC 35 mm f/3.5 Wide Angle Lens: $2199 + shipping
Excellent condition HC35 with only 639 actuations, complete with B+W UV filter (a $160 value), caps, and hood. Some light brassing at hood interface. No Box.

H 1.7X Teleconverter Complete with Box and Caps: $799 + shipping