The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon F6, AF-S 85mm f/1.4 G

Ting-Li Lin

Hi all,

My Nikon F6 and AF-S 85mm f/1.4 G lens are up for sale. Here are the details.

Nikon F6 - $1250

I bought it used last year and only used it occasionally. It's in excellent condition and works flawlessly. The sale includes:
- F6 camera body with cap
- MB-40 grip, MS-40 AA battery tray, BL-3 battery chamber cover, RSS plate for the grip
- box and user manual
- *no strap, sorry

Nikon AF-S 85mm f/1.4 G - $1550

I bought it brand new last year from Adorama, so I'm the first owner. The lens condition is mint, but there is one little scratch on the hood as you can see in the photo. The sale includes everything in the original package.

The price includes free FedEx ground shipping to ConUS. I take Paypal and will cover the fee if any. Please PM if interested.

Thank you!

Ting-Li Lin

I'd like to reduce the price by $100 for each of them.

So now it's $1150 for the F6, and $1450 for the 85mm lens.

Ting-Li Lin

The price of F6 is reduced to $1050. This is a fantastic camera. If I were not to do home remodeling, I would not be selling it.