The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Prat Black Leather camera bag

schwantzi

Hello all,
I'm new here and have been going through my boxes of old things and came across a camera bag I was saving. I suppose I really loved it and didn't want to get rid of it. There happened to be another member here who sold one just like it. His description was pretty spot on so I chose to use it below.

Prat, the Paris based company famous for their fine leather portfolio cases used to make leather camera bags as well. Heavy duty pebble grained black leather. Really well put together bag. This one is perfect size for an M8 or other rangefinder kit. Most bags are to deep this is perfect height for an M.

Bag internal compartment is about 9" by 5 1/2" by 3 1/2". Lightly padded with a single movable divider. Single brass quick release stud for outside flap. Large pocket in front with velcro closure.

Bag is used but in excellent condition.

$85. + UPS ground shipping costs. Payment by PayPal.
Let me know if you have questions.
Thx