The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One P40+, Cambo and 24mm, 35mm and 45mm lenses

ggriswold

For sale as a package which probably isn't the way to do it, but I don't want to get stuck with any orphans. If you want one stop shopping to get into medium format and tech cameras this may be worth considering.

All this for $14,500 plus actual shipping (I use my own UPS account so that about half of UPS store).

Phase One P40+ Back with 4283 Count. Glass display screen is mint.
Cambo Wide RS (with studs for Portabrace strap) including Cambo shutter release
45mm f 4.5 Rodenstock APO-Sironar Digital
35mm F 5.6 Schneider APO DIGITAR
24MM f 5.6 Schneider APO-DIGITAR with Schneider Center Filter lld 4x
All the lenses are in A+ shape. Glass and blades clean. Shutters smooth.
Cambo top mount Viewfinder with 35mm 'mask'
Two Hanel chargers and 5 Batteries

Phase One 645AFD Body.. almost never used.
80mm Mamiya lens, very clean

Hope this finds the right person. I will try and get some more pictures posted over the weekend...

email is fastest [email protected]

Last edited:

felix5616

i know you want to sell the set but if you decide to split it i would be interested in the cambo body and cambo lenses.
leo

ggriswold

Here are a few more shots showing the Cambo lenses and the additional things I didn't list. Mamiya remote trigger, right angle VF, remote cable (included, but was intermittent so consider that free). Not shown is the sync cable that goes from a Cambo mounted lens to the Phase One P40+ back. Also included is the Phase One cleaning kit for the back (maybe two) and Extra approved wipes.

As you can tell I don't make my living doing product photography. :)

Last edited:

ggriswold

P40+, Cambo and 35mm for the Cambo are still for sale for $11,000. Phase One and Mamiya 80mm can be added for another $1500. The 150mm is not part of this deal. Offers welcome.