The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 903 SWC and CFV-39 DB

knolke

Not Available
Putting my 903 SWC and CFV-39 up for grabs as a package. Included are the 903 SWC body, A12 film back, Carl Zeiss f/4.5 38mm T* Biogon Lens, CFV-39 Digital Back with about 21000 shots on it, flash input cables, exposure cables, viewfinder, B60 38-60 hood, acute matte focusing screen, battery charger, battery adapter, battery, and Rmfx viewfinder 47070.

This is going up for $9500 including PayPal costs and shipping within the United States. Shipping outside of the US is not included in the cost. I am going to be selling this as a single package so PLEASE do not contact me asking if I am willing to sell anything piecemeal as I am currently not. If that changes, I will make a posting on the thread myself. PLEASE contact me via PM so I am notified via email as I will not be logging in regularly to check up on the status of this thread.