The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 18 f/3.8 Super Elmar, 21 f/1.4 Summilux

Leica 18mm f3.8 Super Elmar, 6-bit
Price: $2,700.00

Lens is in excellent condition, comes with box and everything it did new. 6-bit factory coded. B&H sells this for $3200 new, or you can buy mine and save $500 (i.e. 15.6%).

I'll take care of shipping in the USA and all Paypal fees. Price is firm, no trades please.

Leica 21mm f/1.4 Summilux
Price: $5,750.00

Lens is in excellent condition and comes with box and everything it did new. This is one of those Leica gems for which there is no equivalent anywhere else (lots of people make 24mm f/1.4 lenses but not 21mm ones). B&H sells this for $7250 new, or you can buy mine and save a whopping $1500 (i.e. 20.6%).

I'll take care of shipping in the USA and all Paypal fees. Price is firm, no trades please.