The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus OM-D Kit and Extras *Mint*

srtiwari

Am working towards buying a Leica M or Monochrom; must sell some gear.
Bought last year, all new, used with kit lens, the Leica DG 25/1.4 Asph, and legacy lenses. Works beautifully as new.

1. Black, Olympus OM-D body and 12-50mm kit lens. Comes complete with all papers, cables, CD, Manual, flash for the hot shoe, and OEM battery and charger. Condition Mint ! Looks a bit dusty in the pics, but it is not so. No issues whatsoever. $1000

2.Extras :
A. Panasonic/Leica DG Summilux 25mm/1.4 Asph. Bought new, lost the front cap quickly, and has left B+W haze filter on it since. No marks of any kind anywhere, works perfectly, very sharp !! $425
Voigtlander VM m4/3rds to Leica M adapter, bought new . Asking $125
“No name” Adapter m4/3rds to Contax/Yashica, bought new. Asking $30
Wasabi Power Battery and Charger for the OM-D Asking $25

The entire kit new, cost over $2200. I would like to get $1500 shipped and PP’d in CONUS.

I will only sell the Summilux 25/1.4 either with, or after, the camera kit is sold..
I have bought and sold plenty on RFF, APUG, GetDPI, and EBay, all with perfect feedback.
Prices include shipping and PP in CONUS. Other destinations will require calculating costs.
No returns please, except if descriptions not accurate

Last edited:

srtiwari

Price drop !

Entire lot $1350
OM-D and kit lens $850
Voigtlander adapter m4/3rds to Leica M $110
"No name" adapter Contax/y to Leica M 25
Wasabi Battery charger $25

srtiwari

OM-D body and kit SOLD (pending payment)

Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 25/1.4 $425
VM m4/3rds to Leica adapter $125

Last edited:

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Is your 25/1.4 still for sale? And at what price (I see $400 and $425 above)? Please let me know. Cheers, KL