The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus OM-D E-M5 m4/3 camera and 12-50 lens

JMaher

Price: $855.00 - New Lower Price
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Sent Priority Mail to a US verified Paypal address

Used but in fantastic shape OM-D EM-5 camera. Looks great and works even better. I am attempting to standardize on Canon systems at this point.

Everything shown as well as a third party charger and 2 additional batteries for a total of 3. The 12-50 is very sharp and is a fantastic water resistant lens that is the equivalent of 24-100. I have used this for about a year in conjunction with my 5D3 as my vacation camera.

I have feedback here as well as 100+ positives at Ebay and great reviews at Fred Miranda. Box has UPC cut off I used for a rebate. Non-smoking home.

Jim

Last edited:

JMaher

Just a bump for the evening traffic. Looking to sell this as I need (or maybe just want) to buy a few new things. It's in fantastic shape and my sales record is perfect. I am picking up the Paypal and Priority Mail costs.
Jim

JMaher

Price reduced to $845 for the body & lens.

I am willing to sell the body and lens separately but only if the body sells first.
Body $645
Lens $225
Combined $ 845

JMaher

Bump for evening traffic. This is a great deal $645 for the body only or $845 for the body and the 12-50.

JMaher

Closing out this thread. Will add a new one later with just the 12-50 for sale as the OM-D has been sold.

Jim