The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Medium format Analog -Pentacon Six TL with Zeiss 80mm

Karlo

Hi guys,

up for sale is a really nice all working condition Pentacon Six TL with Zeiss Jena 80mm lens.
The combo has been tested with film and used for several rolls and all is in perfect working condition.
Only con are specks in the prism ( not on the ground glass or on the mirror) that don't seem to be fungus but some strange separation.
I'm asking 200$ for it + insured shipping.
Can't do paypal for the time being as my CC connected to it expired and i did not receive the new one yet. I have positive feedback here and on RFF and am in Germany or Croatia for a person to person deal. Everyone else pays via Wire or upload to Payoneer card ( i'm not sure about this as i have never received any money on it except from eToro)...

:worthless: i know !

So here they are (sorry for any dust, this has been a shelf "queen" for almost a year ):