The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EUR) Phase One IQ180 + Camera DF 645

anGy

Hello,

After more than 1 and an half year of plain joy and happiness using my digital back I just decided to sell it.
I was using it on the Mamiya DF camera but also more & more on my Cambo technical camera with exceptional results to my taste.
As a non-pro user that never used tech cam before it has been an exciting challenge to learn how to optimize shooting technique.
But now life gives me new challenges to deal with (soon father for 2nd time) and I doubt I'll have available time left for enjoying this beautiful gear.

So here we go,

Up for sale is a like new IQ180 Phase One digital back. Perfect working and cosmetic condition (crystal clean sensor). Purchased new at official Phase One dealer in October 2011. 8.000 actuations. Complete with original box and 3 batteries.

Selling Price: 16.950,-eur (us$21.950) + 2% paypal fees (Item located in the Brussels area / Belgium / Europe)

Transport Cost (e.g. for New York):
Fully insured transport in 5 days: us$360

VAT:
* European buyer without VAT number will have to add 21% VAT
* European buyer with valid VAT number won't be charged of VAT
* US buyer won't be charged of VAT

Import duty & taxes:
For United States: us$77 (based on DutyCalculator)

I'm also selling the 645 DF camera, purchased at official Phase One dealer in October 2011 (used 1 year with a P40+ back before upgrading to the IQ180).
Very good working and cosmetic condition (no scratch or mark but some signs of use). Sold in Think Thank original Phase One rigid box. Also included a rechargeable Ejji battery (10.000 shots before recharge) us$330 value.

Selling price: 1.950,-eur (us$2.550,-) (Ejji battery included)

rem: this camera won't be sold separately before the IQ180 digital back as been sold.

If the digital back and the DF camera is sold to the same buyer, a Schneider 80mm f2,8 LS lens will be offered for free !! -->> this lens has felt from a table and is damaged: auto-focus is not working anymore !! the rest of the lens is like new (no external sign of damage, glass in perfect condition, leaf shutter working, manual focus working)

ps: sorry for the B&W pics, my Leica Monochrom is the only other camera I have

ps: LCD screen protected by high quality film. This film is still in place and can be seen on the pictures.

anGy

Hi Bruno,
I think we are done with the Monochrom. It is not for sale anymore so please stop sending me best offers request here or on summilux.net.

I see you're also interested in the S2. I just tested one this week-end. This is a wonderful system and I would buy the one on sale on this forum in an instant if I could. Good luck to you.

anGy

eur 15.950 for the IQ180 is the best price you would get anywhere. And no it is not too good to be true. The back is in a wonderful condition, like stated.
Ready to travel reasonably far to meet you and make a safe sale.

anGy

Okay guys, just took the decision not to push this sale to an even more unreasonable level for me and therefore won't accept any reduced price offers.

This is already the cheapest 80meg back around so this is my best offer:

Selling Price: 15.950,-eur (us$21.950) + 2% paypal fees (Item located in the Brussels area / Belgium / Europe)

Thanks

Vincent

anGy

Really want to switch to Leica S system, so here's another price reduction:

15.950,-eur / us$21.950 for the IQ180 + Phase One DF camera included
or
14.950,-eur / us$19.950 for the IQ180

Still like new, top resolution digital back, you won't have a second chance for such a deal....