The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: LNIB Fuji X10 (Black) // $325 OBO

heymatthew

Hello all,
I recently purchased a Fuji X10 (Black) as new old stock and received it yesterday. I was torn between this and a G15, but have decided that I want the G15 as it's slightly more portable and focuses a little closer for video (which I use a good bit for product reviews, etc.). This X10 has less than 50 shots on it and is in absolutely MINT condition. I've had it for just over 24 hours, literally.

I'm asking $325 shipped anywhere in the United States. Images are of the actual camera for sale (included, but not pictured, are the original box, paperwork, strap, lens cap, battery and charger).

I will also consider a trade for a Canon G15 and I will add about $35 to cover the difference in apparent value (I see G15's have sold recently for around $349 or so).

Please PM or email with questions or offers.

Best,
Matthew

I have exceptional feedback at FredMiranda under the username MatthewM and on Rangefinder Forum under the same.

First image with the little X10. Really capable camera, but I need that slightly better video in the G15. Otherwise, this one would be here to stay.

heymatthew

Dropping my price down to $275 with a Gordy's Wrist Strap included. The camera has more images on it as I was using it to see if I wanted to keep it.

I don't so it's still up for grabs. Please PM or email with questions or offers.