The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Alt Gear Sale- Sony NEX, Ricoh GXR, Zeiss, Leica

Sony NEX 5r

Price: $375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS priority to the US and US military bases (AK, HI, PR included)

I purchased this NEX-5r used from B&H to test out for a second, lower resolution body to pair with my 7, but decided to go with the 6 instead. Shutter count is 1644 (about half of those shots are mine). Body shows no notable signs of use and works perfectly. Includes box, instructions, software, USB charger, battery, and flash. Price includes Paypal fees and USPS priority to the US and US military bases. Other locations possible with an additional $25 but will be insured and declared at full value, so please keep that in mind.

Ricoh GXR + M + EVF + RC

Price: $650.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS priority to the US and US military bases (AK, HI, PR included)

I purchased this from the original owner to play with lenses like the Biogon-C listed below. It’s a wonderful sensor (slightly larger than the Sony APS-C sensors as well, with a 1.51 crop factor as opposed to Sony’s 1.535). Great menu structure, and many people prefer the build and controls of the GXR over the NEXs, though I am not one of them. Works perfectly and I’m not seeing any dust spots on the sensor (I always have the shutter closed when off and the camera off when changing lenses). Ships with the boxes/manuals/software/battery/strap/charger for the body, M-mount unit, and EVF-2. The EV’s box is not in great shape, but the pouch is included. Also includes the OEM remote release I purchased used from B&H- no box on that. Note, the hotshoe cover is included, just not pictured. I will not break up the set unless I get an offer on the body first. Buy this with the C-Biogon 21 for $1350 shipped and paypalled! Price includes Paypal fees and USPS priority to the US and US military bases. Other locations possible with an additional $25 but will be insured and declared at full value, so please keep that in mind.

Zeiss ZM C-Biogon 21/4.5

Price: $800.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I purchased this here on boards. Glass and blades are clean and clear, body shows few signs of use. Fantastic lens on the GXR- all you’ll ever have to correct for is some minor CA and perspective distortion. Looks equally great on film. Not recommended for any other digital camera. Ships with OEM caps and box. Buy this with the GXR for $1350 shipped and paypalled! Price includes Paypal fees and USPS priority to the US and US military bases. Other locations possible with an additional $25 but will be insured and declared at full value, so please keep that in mind.

Zeiss C/Y 300/4 MMJ

Price: $300.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

I purchased this to use on the NEX and found it to be a great lens for monochrome. Colors are good, but axial CA can be an issue, particularly wide open. You’ll be hard pressed to find a cleaner copy. Glass and blades are clean and clear. Only external issue is that the rubber pad on the tripod mount is missing, and for that alone, it gets an 8+. Ships with original box and OEM caps. Price includes Paypal fees and USPS priority to the US and US military bases. Other locations possible with an additional $25 but will be insured and declared at full value, so please keep that in mind.

Leica Telyt-APO-R 180/3.4 in Alpha Mount

Price: $500.00
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear

I picked up this user-condition 180 APO (pre-e60) from a fellow Alpha shooter. He didn’t have the original Leica mount, so it’s being sold with the Fotodiox mount replacement and Alpha cap it came with. The front cap is very loose and the body has quite a bit of paint loss around the focus and aperture rings.. The aperture is declicked. Glass and blades are in excellent shape, but there is some dust in the lens that doesn’t effect IQ. Very easy to convert to Nikon if that’s what you shoot. Canon shooters will need to acquire a replacement R-mount or F-mount and then adapt. Price includes Paypal fees and USPS priority to the US and US military bases. Other locations possible with an additional $25 but will be insured and declared at full value, so please keep that in mind.

Leica APO-Extender-R 1.4x

Price: $450.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Bought this from Igor’s Cameras a few years ago. Body’s in good shape, glass is clean and clear, ships with OEM caps. It will work with the Elmarit-R 180/2.8 vII, 180/2.8 APO (late model or factory modified earlier model), 280/2.8 APO, 280/4 APO, 400/2.8 APO, or the modular system. It may work with the longer tele-zooms, but I’ve never tested it, so do your own research before buying. Price includes Paypal fees and USPS priority to the US and US military bases. Other locations possible with an additional $25 but will be insured and declared at full value, so please keep that in mind.

Photos attached. If you have any questions, please let me know. The shot of the big red building is a two-shot vertical pano taken with the C-Biogon 21 and the GXR. I'm mostly a lurker here, but I've got nothing but positive feedback at fredmiranda.com under the same name and eBay under braddrury.

Thanks.

Brad

I've received a couple of questions about trades. I'm not looking for any cameras right now. I'm always interested in good glass. I'm particularly interested in a Nikon 500/4 P (AI/S), Minolta 85 (1.7 or 2), or OM 45/2, but am willing to entertain offers.

One price reduction before it all goes to the bay. 10% off listed prices.

GXR- $585
Biogon 21- $720
Zeiss C/Y 300- $270
Leica 180- $450
Leica 1.4x- $405

Last edited: