The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Silver M9-P and Zeiss ZI 21mm Viewfinder

ohnchoe

M9-P is $5200, Viewfinder is $350

New body came in, so out this one goes. Purchased on the FM forum back in February, and have since put about 10,000 clicks on the body, for a total of just over 12k. The body was serviced in May for a rangefinder alignment and general/sensor cleaning by steve's camera out in california. Receipt for the service is included and the warranty is good through August 7th, though i've had no issues with it at all since.

Comes with the box, usb cable, charger, unused strap, all paperwork, blank warranty card, software license download, an extra battery, and fancy leica lens cloth. Unfortunately, the first owner committed the cardinal leica sin and removed the bottom plastic, but its clean nonetheless.

Only issue is a small ding on the top back corner by the rangefinder, which i've carefully documented in the photos below - otherwise there are a few slight rub marks that are visible only at certain angles of light upon way too close scrutiny.

Sale at the moment is limited to the US, and if you are in NYC, feel free to ping me about seeing the camera. Price includes Paypal fees and USPS overnight shipping, fully insured.

ding is visible here on the bottom left

And here on the top right

Viewfinder is LNIB, the same exact one you see here

Zeiss Viewfinder ZI for 21mm ZM Lens 1365-663 B&H Photo Video