The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Panasonic G5 body (black)

Elliot

Panasonic DMC-G5K camera body (black).

The package includes the G5 body, original battery, battery charger, USB connection cable, shoulder strap, CDs, owner's manual, registration card, and original packaging. A total of 39 shots have been taken with it.

The camera was purchased by me on June 29, 2013 from a guy who bought two new kits from Amazon and immediately sold off the cameras and lenses separately. The Amazon receipt, dated June 16, 2013, will be included.

After trying out the camera, I decided to keep my E-M5 in the m4/3 format, despite there being several things that I like more about the G5, including the handling, the menus, and the feel of the camera.

The camera is in perfectly new condition.
Price: $295 + $15 shipping

I would be open to trading for one of these Pentax lenses:
Pentax SMC DA 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 ED AL (IF) DC WR Lens
Pentax SMCP-DA 40mm f/2.8 Limited Series Autofocus Lens
Pentax SMCP-FA 50mm f/1.4 Autofocus Lens
Pentax SMCP-DA 70mm f/2.4 Limited Series Autofocus Lens

View attachment 75160
View attachment 75162
View attachment 75161

Last edited:

Elliot

August 1st price special:
$299 total for the Panasonic G5 body as listed above, shipping included.

Elliot

August 3rd update:
Price reduced to $295.

I would consider a direct trade for an Olympus 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II Zuiko Digital lens.