The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sekonic L-558 with Pocket Wizard Module 360.00

danielmoore

I love this meter but there are a couple things I need more very soon. It's in excellent condition and functions perfectly. The meter comes with the Pocket Wizard radio module, quick guide, user manual, soft case, lanyard, spot meter lens cap, brand new rechargeable CR123 fully charged battery and the original box as well. If I can get my asking price I'll throw in a CR123 Battery Charger and an extra brand new rechargeable battery.

Price does not include shipping, I like to use USPS Priority Mail. CONUS only please. No trades.

Payment by Amazon Payments STRONGLY PREFERRED as it's free and fast. If you have ever bought from Amazon you are one step away from setting up your account to make payments. NO PAYPAL, no exceptions. Postal Money Order and personal check are acceptable as well. You'd have to wait for a personal check to clear my account. I'm rating the meter conservatively as a 9 out of 10 but there are almost no signs of use. It's a beautiful thing. I'll definitely be buying another one day. Note, this is not the CINE version.