The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leicaflex SL & Vario Elmar 35-70

Gbealnz

Looking to free up some cash to feed the furthering Leica addiction. (I'm looking for an M6).
Nice, very nice Leicaflex SL, in chrome. Meter cell and battery compartment has just been replaced by the local Leica tech. Calibrated to work with newer batteries as well. Has various slight rub marks, but is in nice condition. Black wind-on tip has been replaced, and repainted, looks OK though.
Leica R Vario-Elmar 35-70. 3 cam mount, and a nice compliment to the SL.
Has front cap, and the "top half" of the original box. (No idea where the bottom half is, this is how I bought it). Slight rubs on the exterior, and a touch of dust on the glass, apart from that all looks good.
As a set, camera and lens, US$600. I might look at splitting if there was more interest but prefer to sell as a unit.

Last edited:

Gbealnz

Bit of a bump before I send it to the bay. Open to trades as well, especially a super wide M series lens, like the 21mm.
Gary