The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 7+80mm, Nikon F+50mm, Canon FD L Lenses

The time has unfortunately come for me to clear out some of my best stuff... in a perfect world we'd never have to!

COMBO DEAL! Get the 50L and 85L together for $1250!

I'll consider trades, especially for a Fuji GW690III or a Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 for m43. Here's what I have:

---Mamiya 7 rangefinder with 80mm F4 Lens - $980
This is a truly fantastic MF rangefinder, really fast to shoot with AE. The body is in great condition, fully functional and tested with film. This is the cheapest price I have seen recently for this combo.

The lens is in superb condition, no scratches, haze, or fungus, just a bit of dust. It comes with the hood and caps. The body is great, aside from a few user marks that are visible in the pictures. The VF is very bright and clear, meter is accurate, and the RF is aligned. An excellent user for sure.

---Nikon F with plain eye-level prism and 50mm F2 - $300
One of the all-time classics, this one is in fantastic shape. The serial number indicates it's from 1966, and I actually bought it from the original owner! It comes with the original lens cap, leather case, and manual.

Overall it's in excellent condition, fully working and tested with film. All shutter speeds are good. The viewfinder is bright and clear, but has the usual dust and a couple of small scratches. Cosmetically it looks great, aside from a few small scuffs here and there. The most noticeable issue is a ding to the top of the prism.

The lens is very clean as well, both inside and out. No scratches, haze, or fungus, just some dust inside. No oil on the aperture blades, which open and close snappily. Focus is super smooth - they just don't build them like these pre-AI nikkors anymore!

---Canon 85mm F1.2L FD Lens - $800
An absolute beast of a lens, both in size and in performance! If you shoot portraits in 35mm, I don't think you can do much better than this. It's also easily adaptable to m43, NEX, Fuji X, or even the new Leica M240 (what a combo that would be!)

It's in excellent condition overall. Only very slight external signs of use, focus is very smooth. No oil on the aperture blades, and the glass has no scratches, haze, or fungus - just dust. It's super sharp at every aperture, even close-up thanks to the floating element. Comes with both lens caps.

---Canon 50mm F1.2L FD Lens - $600
A great complement to the 85L, this is one of the most technologically advanced 50's ever, with aspherics and a floating element. It's sharp at all apertures and distances, and quite flare resistant to boot. Unlike the new EF version that uses the same optics, it's very compact as well and takes 52mm filters!

It's in excellent condition overall, only the slightest signs of use cosmetically. The glass is very clean - no scratches, haze, or fungus - just dust. Comes with both lens caps.

Payment by paypal is preferred, I'll cover the fees. Please ask for a shipping quote!

I've bought and sold on GetDPI here, and I also have positive feedback on RFF under the same name. I also have 100% positive feedback on ebay under Supafly_Productions.

Please ask if you have any questions!

Pictures of the Mamiya 7:

Last edited: