The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M4 Black Chrome / 35/2 Cron V4 *Germany* / 21/4 Super Angulon + 21mm finder

Morituri

Consolidating two threads, keep the neighbourhood clean.

21/4 Super-Angulon + 21mm Viewfinder

This lens is absolutely tiny. It's like a collapsed Elmar on the camera. + Takes 39mm filters, yay!

Only about 1400 ever made, bit of a rarity obviously. Comes with a 21mm Leica viewfinder as well.

Lens is in very good condition. Glass looks immaculate, I see zero haze, dust, separation, scratches, fungus on glass. Focus and aperture like butter.

The mount of the lens comes off (held in by a tiny screw on the side,), so it turns into a LTM lens, so you can use it on a Leica IIIc just the same as a Leica M3, if you wish.

Comes with a Leica 21mm viewfinder, rear and front lens cap, both black as you can see, and also a yellow filter.

$1100

Last edited:

Morituri

Authentic Leica M4 Black Chrome

EXC Condition. Very near mint. Something for your collection?

From 1974 one of a batch of 600. Nice condition, all shutter speeds are accurate and working correctly. Minimal paint and body wear, see pictures. Viewfinder is very nice and clean, no dust or dirt, no separation, rangefinder patch aligned clean and contrasty. Framelines show up perfectly when mounted, and the framelines preview lever changes framelines with zero issues, smooth and accurate. Frame advance very smooth. Shutter dial moves easily with little resistance. Frame-counter works as it should of course. Self-timer works great, just like it should.

Comes with a Leica body cap. And a Leica ever-ready carry case.

$1850

PS: Pictured 35/2 Cron is sold, that one is not the current German one I am selling, but just to give you an idea.

Last edited:

Morituri

35/2 Summicron IV, "Bokeh King" - Made In Germany

"Made In Germany" version.

EXC++ condition, I want to say mint, but I am hesitant to call anything mint. Body shows no signs of usage that I can find upon extensive search.

All DoF engravings and such have gorgeous and full paint in them as you see.

Optics are mint. Only a miniscule amount of dust in it of course, since it is not a weather sealed lens. No big grains obviously, I tried to take a clear picture, but they are so small and so little can't really see it.

Aperture and focus is in perfect working condition, like butter.

Comes with everything you see on the pictures. Lens hood, original leica front lens cap and a rear cap. And also the soft pouch thingy, genuine Leica item of course.

Simply put, pretty much perfect 35/2 Summicron "bokeh king" if you are looking for one in best condition really.

$1900

Last edited: