The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Minolta Rokkor-PG 58mm f/1.2 , just CLA'd!

lattiboy

This is most sought-after/hardest to find "version 1" of the lens (there were three versions). This is the only one with a metal focus ring and radioactive elements (they've been UV treated, so no yellowing) VERY hard to find, and almost IMPOSSIBLE to find in such fine condition. This is the lowest serial number I've ever seen for this lens.

Just professionally CLA'd by the amazing Zach's Camera Repair in Rhode Island (receipt for CLA will be provided).

The focus is buttery smooth, the aperture clicks perfectly with almost no wear, and the optics are simply great! There is really only one spot of notable wear on the body, shown in the last picture.

This produces HANDS DOWN the nicest out of focus transitions and colors of any lens I've ever owned.

Feel free to Google around about this lens. It has a quality of color and rendition unmatched by any other piece of glass. Often listed in "best lenses ever made" right alongside the best Leica and Zeiss lenses costing 5x - 10x as much.

I have 2 copies, otherwise I would never sell this.

$525 shipped and pp'd in CONUS via Priority Mail. International shipping available to Europe and Japan for an additional $35. Canada for $15. Express mail, 3-5 day only.

Comes with Minolta front pinch cap and rear cap + UV filter.