The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3S

Ting-Li Lin

Hi all,

I have to sell all my Nikon gear to help with home remodeling. So my D3S is up for sale, as well as my F6 in another thread.

The condition of my D3S is excellent. I can't say it's like new because the bottom of the camera has some wear from normal use. Other than that, the body looks great. The sale includes the body with box, two batteries, battery charger, cables, manuals, strap, and an RRS L-bracket. I'm the second owner of the camera. The shutter count (obtained from exiftool) is 48594.

I have 100% positive feedback on FM under the username tinglilin. If you are interested or you have any question, feel free to PM me.

My asking price is $3300, including free shipping to ConUS. I take Paypal and will cover the fee.

Thanks,

Ting-Li

Last edited:

Ting-Li Lin

I just used exiftool to confirm the shutter count and found I was totally wrong. The actual shutter count is 48594.