The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Withdrawn: Phase one IQ260 brand new

mmbma

I bought the IQ260 back brand new for a current project. Shutter count is 47, no sign of use. Everything is in brand new condition. comes with original box, receipt, papers, accessories, and 1 year Phase one warranty. When I am done with this project I will have no more use of the long exposure. So I'm selling this back or trading down to IQ180. If you are considering a cross grade, this might be your chance for some instant savings. Mamiya/Phase mount

The back costs $37000 brand new, or $14000 when you upgrade from IQ180. I'm looking for $32000 straight cash or your IQ180 plus cash (actual amount depends on the condition of your back, but will certainly be less than retail). Pm with interests.

The DF camera is also for sale if the back sells. Phase one DF, 80mm Phase lens (non leaf shutter). Both for $2500. I'll through in a Mamiya 45mm auto lens for free, and a pelican case. The DF is 8/10 cosmetically, 10/10 mechanically with latest firmware. the lens is in mint condition.

I am in new york.

Apologies for the low quality phone photos