The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Oly 520 system

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Okay I am nuts but want to see if anyone wants this nice system. I will be honest I want a G1. I leave Friday for LA for 10 days and i have to go to Samy's anyway to rent a lens, so if i sell this by than I can pick one up. I need to ship Thursday so don't delay

Here is what i have and this is all only a couple months old with boxes and the whole shooting match. Very little use looks like just over 1300 actuations.

Oly 520 with extra battery
14-54mm lens
40-150mm lens

Make me a offer and i will take paypal and ship for free.

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
Re: Oly 520 system

Guy how much? A friend of mine was thinking about buying a preowned G9 this would be better but I have no idea what they are going for preowned.

Guy Mancuso

895 for everything. Last chance . I'm heading to LA in a few hours yes the City of Angels. Need to change that right away. LOL

Guy Mancuso

Okay I just realized my numbers are way off, not sure what i was looking at on the B&H site but I did the math way wrong. On e-bay for 675.00 buy it now . Members here 650.00