The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Ricoh GRD III and possibly a ZM 28/2.8

PatrickCheung

Hey! I'm heading out to Hong Kong for the next four months for an internship at an architecture firm there. I'd really like to switch up my gear a little for the trip, so I'm trying to get rid of the stuff I don't use.

1. Ricoh GRD III: $200USD + shipping

Good user condition, I bought this from a user here on RFF a little under a year ago. It's performed fine and I've been super happy about it. It's only two flaws are that the screen has a little bit of "de-lamination" going on, and there's a paint chip in the bottom left corner on the back of the camera. The previous owner notified me of the "de-lamination", which appears on the LCD screen as small splotches when the camera is off. When it is on, you can't see these splotches. I've tried to show the flaws as best I could in the photos!

The GRD comes with original box and contents, I'm asking $200USD plus shipping

Samples from the GRD:
- | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

2. Zeiss ZM 28mm f2.8

I'm not too sure if I want to let this go, so this is going to be a for trade only item. I'm hoping to get a cheaper wide (28mm/25mm/24mm/21mm) and a VC 15mm super wide for the ZM 28. If you've got any of these lenses, make me an offer :)

Trades/Stuff I'm Looking For

I've mentioned some of the stuff I'm looking for under the Zeiss entry, but I'm also looking for a wide angle for my Nikon S2. If you have one of those and are interested in the GRD, we could probably work something out!

Shipping Info

This gear is going to be shipping out from Cambridge, ON, Canada on dates before Aug 18th (before school ends), and Markham, ON, Canada from the 18th to the 25th (after school, before I fly out to Hong Kong).

I'll cover the paypal charges!

If you have any questions or need more photos, please contact me via pm or email at patrick.cheung93 at gmail dot com. I reply faster to emails!

Thanks!
Patrick