The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica M 240 brand new unopened

woodleica

Will have a brand new one on Friday ( dealer has it in hand with my name ). Given I probably won't have any time in the near future to use it, am willing to let it go without opening the box at the current going rate of 8500$ ( obo ).

Note I'm "off the grid" on the weekend but can ship by Monday ( and Friday is possible too ). Just checking to see if there's any interest before I go to pick it up and start using it ( the temptation may be too great ).

Positive reviews here and on ebay

Last edited:

woodleica

Do you know if the Leica Warranty will remain valid ?
It should since warranty card will not be filled and original receipt is avaliable and purchased from an authorized dealer but I don't know for sure so ill check on it with dealer. But as I understand the person who sends in the warranty card after a purchase from an authorized dealer is the first owner ( or it wouldn't even be possible to gift ).

Here's one explanation:
Blank warranty card - Photo.net Leica and Rangefinders Forum

woodleica

Some of suneohairs original posts were removed by the moderator, not me since I don't have the ability because he/she was in violation of forum rules and etiquette.

I will consider all offers and reserve the right to sell or not independent of where this is sourced and how much I am paying for it. There have been several M's offered at this same price and higher by members recently.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Folks make you offers through PMs directly to seller. As always treat ads as classified ads and only make comments that are typical questions from a buyer. Thanks