The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon Coolscan 800ED / Coolpix A / Voigtlander Bessa R x2 and lenses galore

gallery7

ALL ITEMS ARE IN LONDON (THE CANADIAN/ONTARIO VERSION). I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL, SORRY.

CASH, WIRE TRANSFER OR EMAIL/INTERAC TRANSFER. FOR THIS REASON I PREFER A CANADIAN DEAL BUT I AM OPEN IF YOU ARE TO SHIPPING.

FULL DISCLOSURE

I HAVE, IN THE PAST, BEEN SLOW TO SHIP. I WILL DO MY BEST TO SHIP WITHIN A DAY OR TWO BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND, I HAVE A VERY FRAGMENTED BRAIN AND CAN BE EXTREMELY FORGETFUL DUE TO SOME WORK RELATED HEAD PROBLEMS. I WELCOME ANYONE TO BE IN CLOSE CONTACT VIA PHONE/EMAIL ETC. IF THEY WISH. I HAVE NEVER RIPPED ANYONE OFF BUT I HAVE BEEN SLOW TO RESPOND/SHIP IN THE PAST AND IT WAS ENTIRELY MY FAULT. IF YOU ARE THE TYPE THAT WANTS IT IN 3 DAYS, AND THAT IS FAIR, I SUGGEST CONSIDERING ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL. I JUST WANT TO BE UP FRONT AND FAIR ABOUT THIS. I WILL DO MY BEST TO SHIP WITHIN A DAY OR TWO.

Nikon Coolscan 8000ed with 35mm tray, slide tray and 120 tray. Works perfectly with no issues other than being slow... It will squeeze out files matched only by a drum scanner.

$1000

Nikon Coolpix A Black

paint wear on one corner and around focus ring. glass and operation perfect. comes with box, charger, battery and all the bobbles except strap. I put a wrist strap on it and promptly misplaced the neck strap.

blank Canadian warranty

$675

Tokina at-x af pro 28-70 f2.8. This is the Angeniuex design version. Sharp, solid and perfect glass and barrel. Comes with case

$350

Nikon AI-s 20mm f2.8. Barrel shows lots of wear, including a name inscribed, but the glass is clean. No caps but has a filter on it.

$200

Nikon AI-s 85mm f2. 9 out of 10 condition and perfect glass. Comes with rare hood. No caps but filter on it.

$200

Nikkor Series O 35mm f2.8. 8.5 out of 10. no caps.

$75

Tamron adaptall 17mm f3.5 VII with Pentax K adapter included. This lens has never been used. Like new. Comes with caps and case. Adapters for other mounts readily available.

$250

Nikon FM2 chrome. 8 out of 10 cosmetics. Meter is strong and accurate.

$85

Nikon FM2 black. 6 out of 10 cosmetics. loads of use by a working photojournalist. Flawless operating shape with strong and accurate meter.

$65

Voigtlander 35mm f2.5 in Leica thread mount. Silver. Comes with original lens cap but no rear cap. 9.5 out of 10 with perfect glass.

$300

Voigtlander 21mm f4 in Leica thread mount. Silver. Comes with original lens cap. 9.5 out of 10 with perfect glass. NO FINDER INCLUDED

$275

Voigtlander Bessa R silver x 2. Leica thread mount. 9 out of 10 with perfect rangefinder and minor cosmetic wear. Voigtlander label and Bessa R writing rubbing off. Both meters are accurate and functioning well.

$250

Nikon F2 body with eye level prism. Black with some brassing and a few bumps. Functions 100% and is tough as nails. Has been from Bosnia to West Africa, The Middle East and everywhere in between without skipping a beat.

$200

*PLEASE READ

I only accept cash/wire transfer or email Interac transfer. No Paypal.

I have tried to price things accordingly. If you feel I have misrepresented the item then I will refund your money the minute the camera/lens arrives back in my hands.

if you need a picture, please send me a note.

gallery7

some snaps of the nikons and bessas and tokina.

these are not collector pieces by any stretch. the ARE solid shooters though. i have tried to price accordingly.

keep in mind the flash makes them look worse than they are.

gallery7

Updates

All spoken for except the Tokina 28-70mm f2.8 with hood and case. 9.5 out of 10

$300

I also have a second Coolpix A (Black) in absolute mint condition, with the Nikon viewfinder and lens hood. Not completely sure i want to part with it but let's offer it up for now.

$950

gallery7

absolutely mint (BLACK) Nikon Coolpix A with Nikon Optical Viewfinder, Nikon Lens shade attachment and leather (i think it's leather) case.

with receipt and blank warranty card (Canada).

$950

apobobo

Please contact me.

11 days have passed from my payment.

I can accept your ideas,but please sent to me as soon as possible