The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon (55/2.8, FM, 43-86, 24-50, EM, EN-EL3e), Pentax (135, ME) and Yashica 2x

Albino_BlacMan

So apparently I’ve collected quite a bit of stuff over the last little while. I’m a shooter not a collector so a bunch of it has to go. As such I’m looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer.

Nikon 55/2.8 AIS - $110 Shipped
Glass: Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Minor internal dust.
Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil and only minor wear.
Focus: Smooth and even throughout entire range.
Cosmetics: Shows wear on the outside. Quite a few minor scratches and spots with minor paint loss. Some lettering is not as bright as it would have been originally.
Accessories: Front and rear caps and genuine Nikon L37c 52mm filter.

Nikon FM (Silver) - $55 Shipped
Shutter: Fires normally. Speeds sound correct but not film tested.
Film Advance: Appears to work but not film tested.
Lightseals: Untested.
Meter: Appears accurate when compared to my digitals.
Viewfinder: Could use a cleaning, quite a few dust spots.
Cosmetics: Small ding on prism. Spots of paint loss around the exterior (especially where the back opens). Minor scratches along the bottom overall good condition considering the age.
Accessories: comes with a front cap

Nikon 43-86/3.5 - $55 Shipped
Glass: Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Minor internal dust.
Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil and only minor wear.
Focus/Zoom: Both are smooth and even throughout entire range. Sounds and feels exactly like the other 2 43-86’s I sold recently.
Cosmetics: Pretty rough condition (call it user). Rubber grip shows some fading. Mount shows some definite wear and you can some pretty good rear on the rear of the lens (as seen in pictures). Also has a 9 digit number engraved in the side (likely a SIN) and they didn’t do a nice job and get it laser etched or anything.
Accessories: comes with a rear cap and 52mm Hoya skylight filter.

Nikon AF 24-50/3.3-4.5 - $55 Shipped
Glass: Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Not much for internal dust.
Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil and or wear.
Focus/Zoom: Focus is smooth. Zoom is pretty still. It takes quite a bit of force to get it started one you stop zooming.
AF: Appears fast and accurate.
Cosmetics: Rough condition (consider it user). Shows some pretty good wear on one side of the aperture ring and a pretty good scratch on the clear plastic over the focus scale.
Accessories: Comes with a Nikon rear cap.
Notes: This lens will be sold AS IS because of the condition. Feel free to make offers on this one.

Nikon EN-EL3e - $10+ Shipping
Cosmetics: No signs of use.
Accessories: Comes with original box (reminding you this cost $80 new).
Notes: rated as a “0”.

Nikon EM (AS IS) - $10+ Shipping
Shutter: Fires normally. Speeds sound correct but not film tested.
Film Advance: Appears to work but not film tested.
Meter: Appears accurate when compared to my digitals.
Viewfinder: Pretty clean for its age.
Cosmetics: Overall good condition except for the fact it’s missing the top of the rewind crank.
Accessories: comes with a front cap
Notes: Because of the missing part the camera is being sold AS IS. Battery compartment must have been cross threaded at one time because it is hard to put the battery cover on.

Vivitar Nikon Mount 2x Teleconverter -$ 10+ Shipping
Glass: Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Not much for internal dust.
Cosmetics: Overall quite good with only very minor paint loss in a few spots.
Accessories: Comes with front and rear caps as well a Vivitar fake leather case.

Pentax-M 135/3.5 - $20+ Shipping
Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches fungus or haze.
Aperture: Snappy and oil free. No wear.
Focus: Smooth throughout the entire range.
Cosmetics: Good overall. Mark where the “passed” sticker used to be. Has an 8 digit number/letter combination engraved in the bottom.
Accessories: Comes with a Pentax leather case and rear cap.
Notes: built in lens hood is slightly loose when not fully extended.

Pentax ME (AS IS) - $10+ Shipping
Shutter: Won’t fire. Shutter release can be depressed but nothing happens. Film advance leaves does not appear to cock the shutter.
Meter: Untested
Viewfinder: Rough condition, could definitely use a cleaning
Cosmetics: Overall very good, only shows minor wear.
Accessories: Front cap.
Notes: Being sold AS IS due to condition.

Yashica C/Y 2x Teleconverter - $ 10+ Shipping
Glass: Clean and clear no scratches fungus or haze.
Exterior: Good condition, minor wear on the mount but it doesn’t look like this one saw much use.
Accessories: Leather case, front and rear caps.