The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Voigtlander SILVER 28mm f1.9 Complete & Boxed!

D&A

Hi All,

First let me request to contact me via e-mail to IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com instead of PM since PM's on my tiny cell phone are difficult.

Simply in an attempt to use some of my back-up lens samples (duplicates of my favorite lenses) to fund some projects, I am contemplating putting up for sale my back-up Silver 28mm f1.9 lens for Leica screw/M mount (Adapter not included), which was kept simply as a back-up. Lens is truly lovely, glass inside and out clean and for all intents perfect, aperture blades clean and perfect and all controls smooth. Comes with original hood, rear screw cap and front metal lens cap and original box. Cosmetic condition of lens is a strong LN- and most would probably rate it as LN.

As with many of my back-up duplicates, I generally safely store them at a relatives house some distance away due to my space limitations and I'll be able to retrieve it in approx a week, maybe less and promptly ship it out as I've done recently with the sale of my other duplicates.

Price would be $439.00 with free shipping in Conus...a great price for this very desirable silver lens. The VC 28mm f1.9 is noted of its lovely rendition with B&W imagery and not exhibiting focus shift as the VC 28mm f2 does.

Again, let me request to contact me via e-mail to IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com instead of PM since PM's on my tiny cell phone are difficult.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

re: SOLD: Voigtlander SILVER 28mm f1.9 Complete & Boxed!

Hi All,

This lens is now SOLD! Thanks as always to a great GETdpi community for their support. Much appreciated!

Dave (D&A)