The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica M9P Chrome/Silver

JWW

This is an excellent++ to mint- condition Leica M9-P camera body in chrome-silver. The camera has just come back (August 2013) from Leica NJ with a checkout, adjustment, a new sensor, and a test certificate.

It has accurate focus on all my lenses including the Noctilux ASPH. It has been my personal camera and has been well cared for. I am selling since I now have the new Leica M. This camera was purchased new from a Netherlands dealer in February 2012 and has approximately 8K actuations.

There are no dents, dings, or anything other than micro-scratches. The only items that I can find using a magnifying lens are a slight wear on the white paint on the back switches and some slight scuffing of the chrome. Bottom plastic is still in place.

Included are the original box, outer box, and all items as included from factory including an unused Lightroom license. Strap is unused.

Price is $4995. If Paypal please add 3%. Shipping within the USA is $35. My preference is to sell within the USA. If international, please PM me with country and buyer references for consideration.

I have sold many times here, on RFF, and have 100% positive on auction site.

Last edited: