The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bronica SQ-AI complete kit, 3 lenses, many extras

jeffnesh

Bronica SQ-Ai Kit

$1000 for complete kit or best offer

All equipment in perfect working condition, with only moderate use. Clean with little wear.

SQ-Ai Body with original box
120 back with slide, original box
Waist Level Finder, original box
Zenzanon-PS 80mm lens, original box
Zenzanon-PS 50mm lens, Bronica padded, fitted, hard lens case
Zenzanon-PS 135mm lens, Bronica padded, fitted, hard lens case
SQ-Ai Motor WInder
AE Prism Finder S
SQ-Ai 220 back with slide
Bronica Polaroid Back
Body and lens caps, original strap, SQ-Ai manual, filters, batteries and film
67mm green filter, 67mm red filter.

Some notes: Prism finder is missing rubber eye cup. PS 135mm lens has end cap but no lens cap (protective uv filter attached, though).

I'll include 4 roles Fuji Acros 100 B&W film, 5 roles Kodak Porta 160 film, 3 rolls Kodak Porta 160NC film, 10-pack Fuji FP-100C instant (polaroid) film, and a few other random rolls.

The camera kit is in perfect working order and clearly has been pampered with little use. I recently purchased as a kit in order to "get back into MF film" but that's not panning out. I've run a couple of rolls through with complete satisfaction.

Selling as a COMPLETE KIT. Will included paypal fees and shipping in CONUS. Make an offer for this great, complete medium format setup.

Last edited: